Hi there Pixie Chicks!
Winter has melted away and the flowers are abundant and in bloom. According to the Disney film, Bambi, in spring, the forest animals get twitterpated, which means you might too! Here are 5 Spring Date Ideas for you and your crush, or established other half. With the warmer weather there are so many outdoorsy ideas you can try; below are just a few:
1. Hiking: Who doesn’t love a good hike? You’ll get fresh air, lots of sun, and your blood pumping. Maybe a leisure walk is more your speed? Pack a picnic and find a quiet spot to enjoy your beautiful local views and some time alone. This is a sweet idea and makes me think of simpler times.
2. Antique Markets/ Flea Markets: For the DIYers out there this will be a real treat. Attend your local flea markets and search for that special find you must bring home. Has it seen better days? Look online for inspiration to repurpose your buy. Once it’s better than new, send us pictures of your projects. And keep an eye out for our “We Try DIY” Projects Series, coming soon!
3. Blockbuster Movies: Each year there are always the most anticipated movies of the spring and summer. Can you believe it’s already May? Neither can I! You and your boo can pick a night to catch the hottest films playing. Many local movie theatres offer discounted prices during the week. I love my local $5 Movie Tuesdays! Here are some films opening soon that I can’t wait to see:
4. Local concerts: Many cities and towns offer outdoor concerts for cheap prices or even for free. These concerts are really fun to attend. Based on your local laws, food and alcohol can be consumed. Bluegrass music and a warm night with your babe and friends, what could be better than that? Check your local papers for info.
5. Bonfires in the yard: This one is a personal favorite and brings to mind so many wonderful memories. After a BBQ, day at the flea market, or even a picnic, there’s nothing like cuddling on a blanket and under the bright stars with your S.O. This is certainly fun and super romantic for those summer nights. If you get snacky bring those Marshmallows to roast.
I hope you try some of these ideas and are blessed with fun, sun, and lots of love this spring and summer. Have a suggestion, tell us in the comments below?
Thanks for reading!